Long-standing know-how for
Close integration of individual customer requirements, design and manufacturing.
Our special attention is always aligned to the individual and specific requirements of our clients from various industries. This way of thinking begins of course as early as the development, design and construction of our HYGHSPIN twin screw pumps.
Special demands require customised solutions
We are not only able to provide specific advice when selecting the perfect matching pump solutions from the HYGHSPIN series but can also implement customised versions new components depending on the viscosity of your media. Issues such as hygienic design or EHEDG are self-evident as well as clean in place (CIP) and sterilisation in place (SIP) without the application of an additional pump.
Even when it comes to special tasks such as heated pump admissions, special materials or special inlet flanges for connection to a barrel emptying system, our experienced designers and developers are the ideal contact partners. Furthermore, we also possess the necessary expertise to advise you competently with regard to the pump design for your entire system and to provide system solutions when needed, for example mobile units with local control for emptying tankers.
Design and manufacture as an in-house service
The next step is to provide the customer with the benefits from an in-house production of optimally designed products for you - Made in Germany. By utilising shortened processing paths, we can guarantee the smooth running of the planning and design through to perfect subsequent production of the pumps.
Highest quality throughout the complete process - this is what Jung Process Systems stands for
The exceptionally high quality standards of Jung Process Systems is clearly defined in development and design:
- The competent development team has many years of pump experience and is fully aware of the individual requirements of different industries
- Our conscious focus and concentration on hygienic twin screw pumps ensures a deep penetration of technology and applications
- Designs are executed by means of 3D solid modelling including finite element analysis for components and flow simulations for the complete unit
- Verification of the simulation by utilising test runs
- The very close integration between design and production ensures reduced delivery times and the highest quality
- Individual adjustments according to customer requirements are always possible