A twin screw pump from the HYGHSPIN series is the perfect solution for many applications
Innovative design and construction, hygienic design, high efficiency,
optimal MTTR ratio and much more make HYGHSPIN the perfect solution.
The HYGHSPIN pump series from Jung Process Systems made of high quality stainless steel have proven themselves worldwide and they can be utilised for almost all flow capable products with every viscosity and consistency - irrespective of whether aqueous, highly viscous, lumpy, fibrous or gas loaded.
The twin screw pumps are particularly service-friendly, maintenance-free and have a space-saving design. They impress with their outstanding flexibility as well as gentle transport handling, particularly low pulsation and high suction.
Due to the unique design principle, no additional pump for CIP cleaning is necessary, which contributes to considerable time and cost savings. All pumps from the HYGHSPIN series therefore provide high availability with minimal downtimes for maintenance works (optimal MTTR ratio).
All the designs and constructions are also based on the principles of hygienic design and thereby fulfil the highest quality requirements for different industries. EHEDG and 3A Certificates are also available. The advantages and facts about the HYGHSPIN twin screw pumps at a glance:
- Unique flexibility for a variety of media and applications
- Gentle and low pulsation conveying and excellent suction power
- Highest possible level of hygiene and the best cleanability without an additional CIP system
- Excellent reliability by utilising a bypass free system layout
- High wear resistance without abrasion effects on the product
- Corrosion free components and service-friendly design
- Space-saving, operationally safe and hygienic block construction
Learn more about our twin screw pumps from the HYGHSPIN series.